Bring joy to a family this Christmas! Project Bethlehem matches donors with families in greatest need. We obtain the names of families most in need from Lawrence public schools and select local agencies. Once you sign up, we will send you your match families Christmas wishes via email. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to get back to you..
You can register below to receive a family. If you are able to help more than one family, indicate that also in the space provided.
Gift Purchasing Guidelines
To establish parity in the gifts families receive we request that you follow the guidelines below:
- Adults: Two articles of new clothing per adult; one new household ‘Wish List Item’ per household.
- Children: Two articles of new clothing; one wish new toy items up to $30; and a second new toy per child.
- Family: One family game per family
- Teenagers: 18 years and older receive two articles of new clothing.
- We will send you clothing sizes and gift ideas you can choose from.
- We provide Holiday Food Boxes for the families so you do not need to purchase any food.
Delivery of Gifts
When you deliver your gifts attach a gift inventory list to your bags. We provide you a drop off date in your Family Match email. Please drop off the wrapped gifts at Lazarus House on or by that date. General drop off times are as follows and will be open as of December 5, 2016.
Drop off Location
The Good Shepherd Center
412 Hampshire Street, Lawrence, MA (next to the Thrift Store)
Drop off Hours Starting Dec. 5, 2016
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Sat. & Sunday, after Dec. 4th: 9 am – 3 pm
Note: If meeting the guidelines is something you cannot do financially, please consider providing a gift card, cash donation or participating in the Giving Tree Program. Write a note in the Comments section, to the left, and we will be in touch about other opportunities to help. Thank you!