Thank you for signing up for your Project Bethlehem Family! You should receive a confirmation email shortly. If you don’t, please check your spam folder so your family match email doesn’t go to spam and white-list firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you still have not received a confirmation email, email us at email@example.com
Gift Purchasing Guidelines
To establish parity in the gifts families receive we request that you follow the guidelines below:
- Adults: Two articles of new clothing per adult; one new household Wish List Item per household.
- Children: Two articles of new clothing; one wish new toy items up to $30; and a second new toy per child.
- Family: One family game per family
- Teenagers: 18 years and older receive two articles of new clothing.
- We will send you clothing sizes and gift ideas you can choose from.
- Wrap and tag all gifts. Further instructions will be provided when you receive your match.
- We provide Holiday Food Boxes for the families so you do not need to purchase any food.
Delivery of Gifts
Please attach a gift inventory list to one bag and drop off the wrapped gifts at Lazarus House on or by the date provided in your Family Match email. Drop off times and location are as follows:
Drop off Hours Starting Dec. 5, 2019
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 p.m.
Saturday starting Dec. 7: 9 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Sunday staring Dec. 8: 10 a.m – 5 p.m
Drop off Location
The Good Shepherd Center
412 Hampshire Street, Lawrence, MA (next to the Thrift Store)
Note: If meeting the guidelines is something you cannot do financially, please consider providing a gift card, cash donation or participating in the Giving Tree Program. Write a note in the Comments section, to the left, and we will be in touch about other opportunities to help. Thank you!
Thank you so much for providing your family a Christmas they can remember with joy and gratitude!