Please complete and submit the form below. Upon submitting you should receive a confirmation email. Please be sure to white-list email@example.com so your family match email doesn’t go to spam. We will send your match as fast as we can!
You can register below to receive a family. If you are able to help more than one family, indicate that also in the space provided.
Gift Purchasing Guidelines
To establish parity in the gifts families receive we request that you follow the guidelines below:
- Adults: Two articles of new clothing per adult; one new household ‘Wish List Item’ per household.
- Children: Two articles of new clothing; one wish new toy items up to $30; and a second new toy per child.
- Family: One family game per family
- Teenagers: 18 years and older receive two articles of new clothing.
- We will send you clothing sizes and gift ideas you can choose from.
- We provide Holiday Food Boxes for the families so you do not need to purchase any food.
Delivery of Gifts
Please attach a gift inventory list to one bag and drop off the wrapped gifts at Lazarus House on or by the date provided in your Family Match email. Drop off times and location are as follows:
Drop off Hours Starting Dec. 5, 2018
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 p.m.
Sat. & Sunday, after Dec. 3: 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Drop off Location
The Good Shepherd Center
412 Hampshire Street, Lawrence, MA (next to the Thrift Store)
Note: If meeting the guidelines is something you cannot do financially, please consider providing a gift card, cash donation or participating in the Giving Tree Program. Write a note in the Comments section, to the left, and we will be in touch about other opportunities to help. Thank you!
Thank you so much for providing your family a Christmas they can remember with joy and gratitude!